Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Week,Done!

I only email Fridays so it was a bit of a shock to log on today and find that I had like ten emails!!!!!  It made me super excited though.  It was nice that Heidi, Dad, Grandma and Phil all emailed me, not just mom.  I laughed a little at grandma's email because of all the spelling mistakes and stuff like that, but it made me happy because that's my grandma!!  

Holly and the "MAP"
Sister Hudgens and Sister McLean (her MTC companion)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been here a week but it feels like a month.  I've learned so much, but the biggest thing is that I realize that I should have shared the gospel with more of my non-member friends like Kayla and Silvana.  The gospel is such a great blessing and I know that by sharing the gospel with our friends we are sharing the greatest gifts ever.  I'm not a newbie anymore, there are newer people than me and that is a great feeling. 
 
I love my district and my zone, we are so close.  We are family here and it feels like it.  I'm pretty sure half of the zone is from Utah,m but that's ok, they are still great.   I love you all and I'm going to try and send some pictures.  Stay close to the gospel.
Holly on the Temple grounds

PS Elder Bednar gives the best talks, I hope I get the opportunity to see him in person!


Sister Holly Hudgens
Training at the MTC





Holly with her District at the Temple